Pick of the Week
Maintenance and Engineering Director
- 15+ years’ experience Maintenance & Engineering Management in Poultry & Food Industries.
- Multi-Site Management of Maintenance, Engineering, Reliability, Automation, TPM.
- Capital Projects, Budgets ($MM CapX & R&M), Management of Managers and 200+ Indirect.
- Ammonia, Wastewater, Processing Equipment - 1st-RTE Processing.
- Selected Accomplishment: Improved downtime across multiple sites over 20%.
- Multi plant responsibility - water, wastewater, environmental, chemical inventory.
- Audits, Budget, Staffing.
- EPA, OSHA, Tier 1/Tier 2 reporting, Emergency Response, Accident investigations, plant and equipment inspections, permitting (federal and state),
- Continuous Improvement, Project management, Special projects, capital improvements, construction.
Manager of Supply Chain Quality and Process Improvement
- Bachelor’s Degree; Six Sigma Green Belt, numerous Certifications – HACCP, SQF and more.
- Manage co-packing and raw material supply; Co-packers audits.
- Work closely with further processing facilities to insure specification adherence.
- USDA regulatory compliance, audits, operations management, employee development, and technical services.
- Special Project management for the QA departments at multiple locations.
Director of Food Safety, Quality and Sanitation
- 20+ years’ in the Protein Industry – Raw and RTE.
- Certified HACCP, BRC, PCQI, Food Defense.
- Multi plant responsibility - QSF, BRC, GFSI, HACCP, GLP Compliance.
- Existing long term relations with USDA/FDA.
- Documentation Control and Improvement, Purchasing and Contract Management.
- Train and Mentor Managers; Lead Sanitation teams; Manage Site Labs.
Food Safety and Quality Assurance Manager
- More than 15 years’ progressive experience and increased responsibility in Quality Assurance in the Food Industry, have led to current role as a FSQA Manager in a Further Processed Poultry Facility.
- Bachelor’s Degree and numerous certifications.
- Experience with new product trials and product improvement.
Poultry 2nd Processing Manager
- Strong Production Management training and experience, coupled with Quality Assurance background has enabled this individual to suggest and implement many improvements to reduce costs and waste, and increase yields and productivity.
- BS Degree in Food Science and Technology.
- 10 years’ experience in Poultry industry management - up to 15 Supervisors and 450 hourly employees; Debone, Cut-up, Tray Pack, and more.
- Overseeing scheduling, production, safety, quality and on-time delivery.
- Training of personnel for cross-functional operations.
- In-depth knowledge of GMPs, HACCP, SOPs, OSHA and USDA regulations.
WPL / Shipping Manager
- Throughout 12+ years’ experience in WPL/Shipping has obtained thorough knowledge of the equipment – operation, maintaining and troubleshooting – as well as how to successfully lead and develop teams to achieve desired results.
- Responsible for all shifts to include management of 3 Superintendents, 9 Supervisors and approximately 250 hourly employees in 28 Degree Room, WPL and Shipping,
- Handles records and documentation on shipments and inventory; maintains/orders materials and supplies; and monitors cost.
- Experienced with SAP and CFS.
- Effective leader, trainer, and coach.
Director of Environmental / Food Safety
- Extensive career in EHS and QA including 10 years at Director level.
- BS Business Management, Multiple Certifications/Training.
- PCQI, Advanced HACCP, PSM, Confined Space, Respiratory Protection, Hazwopper.
- Environmental Permitting, Waste Water Testing & Compliance, Air Quality Arc Flash Studies.
- Quality Food Safety, GFSI, USDA/FDA, Raw through RTE/Prepared Foods.
- Develop/Implement Safety & Risk Prevention Programs, Policies and Procedures.
- OSHA, Worker's Comp, Ergonomics, Lock Out/Tag Out, Ergonomics, USDA/FDA Requirements.
Director of Quality Assurance
- BS Agricultural & Applied Economics; courses completed for MS Food Safety.
- PCQI, HACCP Advanced, SQF Practitioner, GFSI.
- BRC - Internal Auditing, Implementation, Risk Assessment, Root Cause Analysis, Verification & Validation.
- Raw - RTE (ready to eat) Proteins, USDA, FDA, Regulatory, Recall Management, Traceability.
- Designed & evaluated Food Safety Programs using HPP for extended shelf-life & post-lethality control of Listeria Monocytogenes.
- Designed customized software system that significantly enhanced traceability.
- Conceptualized & facilitated water quality analysis & projects to reclaim industrial water saving thousands of dollars annually in disposal costs.
- Built comprehensive environmental sampling programs to enhance overall sanitation & improve compliance across operations.
- Strong Trainer, Manager and Motivator resulting in consistent achievement of Production Goals and High Customer Satisfaction, while containing costs.
- Managing 1st and 2nd Processing – Slaughter, Debone, Cut-Up, Shipping for a major Poultry Processor.
- Management of Supervisors and 300+ team members including Superintendents, Supervisors and Hourly employees.
- Track record reflects a progressive career – Production Supervisor to Superintendent to Shift Manager with substantial employment stability.
Food Safety and Quality Assurance Manager
- Talented Individual who has implemented and managed many projects and programs which have achieved major cost-savings for employer.
- Bachelor’s Degree and Certifications in Advanced HACCP, HARPC and PCQI.
- 20+ years’ experience in Poultry industry to include Slaughter through RTC, Fully Cooked/RTE.
- Complex Management, Multi-Plant and Multi-Site experience.
- Food Safety, Quality Management, USDA liaison; sanitation liaison.
- Skilled in SAP, EIM, Continuous Improvement more.
Production Superintendent / Manager
- Utilizes training & management skills, and thorough processing knowledge to develop successful Supervisors & Production Teams and generate cost savings.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration and 15+ years’ experience in the meat/poultry industry.
- Currently Production Superintendent - Slaughter plant; previous experience in Marination, Breading and Packaging.
Director of Operations
- Impressive Senior Manager who has contributed to Company / Corporate success and profitability through: Generation of New Business and Increased Sales; New Product Development, Increased Production Capabilities and Process Improvements.
- 25 years’ experience in Operations Management – Multi-site Complex responsibility over Operations and Continuous Improvement - Poultry 1st through Further processing.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certified.
- Management of Major Capital Projects.
Contact our First Search America, Inc. Senior Consultants for assistance in finding Top Talent for your Organization: